Mental Health Tenders Now Open
CLOSED: This discussion has concluded.
Brisbane North PHN will soon be releasing two new tenders for the delivery of the following mental health services from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2022
Psychological services for underserviced groups (Brisbane MIND) – children, culturally and linguistically diverse communities, LGBTI, trauma and abuse, suicide prevention
- Brisbane MIND will deliver short-term (average seven sessions) psychological services, including individual, group and telehealth, for specific underserviced groups who have moderate mental illness and are experiencing financial hardship. The delivery of psychological services will be embedded into a wider range of services and supports (funded or provided from other sources).
Service hubs for people with severe mental illness
- Three service hubs (Redcliffe/Caboolture, Prince Charles, Royal Brisbane and Women’s hospital catchments) will be established in existing community infrastructure to provide clinical and non-clinical (psychosocial) services for people with severe mental illness. The delivery of these services will be connected to a wider range of services and supports (funded or provided from other sources) delivered from the hub or elsewhere in the community.
Tender information will be available from Monday 21 January via our tendering website Tenderlink. You can register now and receive an email notification when the tenders are live www.tenderlink.com/brisbanenorthphn.
Four sector briefing sessions will be held in late January 2019 for anyone interested in tendering for or being a partner in these services. Each two hour session will cover:
- summary of psychological services tenders and questions
- summary of service hubs tender and questions
- facilitated networking time (to explore potential partnerships or consortia).
Each briefing session will include the same information and you can attend one or more sessions. Attendance at a session is not mandatory in order to submit a tender. A summary of questions and answers from the sessions will be available from our tender website at the conclusion of the four sessions.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link